I'm just back from a few days in New Hampshire, where I participated in a management retreat at taxpayer expense. (Thanks, everyone.) Among the things I learned from my second-ever stay in New Hampshire:
1. They have a lot of these.
2. So they also have a lot of these.
3. The fast food workers do not have a lot of these. I actually left a McDonald's because the employees were so stunningly unintelligent, poorly-groomed, and Deliverance-looking and acting. (I would say "retarded," but that would be a slur against well-groomed retarded people and, besides, I know eeka would chastise me. Which she probably will anyway.)
4. They cater to tourists in Conway, more here, and it is a pleasant, touristy, place.
5. The truck painters charge by the letter (click for larger):